A Training and Placement Cell (T & P Cell) is functioning for assisting the students for campus placement. Its functions not restricted to :
- Receives the feedback from recruiters and the same may be forward to the concern Board of studies to ensure the syllabi follows the latest corporate requirements.
- To provide frequent in-plant training at industries for the students with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- To prepare Brochures of departments which facilities available in the departments.
- To invite prospective companies to on campus for placement drive.
- To arrange various facilities for the students like transport, accommodation required on the date of interview.
- To collect appointment letters and the same may be distributed to the selected students.
- To achieve 100% placements for the eligible students.
- Organize and coordinates personality development workshops, Soft Skill development program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- To guide students on improving computer programming skills, interview techniques, group discussions, aptitude tests with the help of our dedicated faculty members and experts from the concern area.
- Displaying notifications regarding various competitive examinations and the scope for Higher Educations like UPSC, RRB, Banking recruitment, GATE, GRE, GMAT, TOFEL and etc.