Computer Science and Engineering :
The CSE students level technical association is named as “Bits2clouds (B2C)” inaugurated on 7th October 2013. The main objective is to bring the students into the Next Generation through innovation and modern technology and to nurture the budding Engineers with latest and emerging technologies for creating a bright future than today. Tomorrow’s thinking skills can be imparted today by organizing Inter and Intra collegiate level students meet, arranging Invited talks, organising Workshops, seminars and so on.
- Promotes a Better Understanding of Information Technologies: Provide visibility, influence policy and generate resources that illuminate software technologies as an essential academic discipline.
- Develops an instinct to implement the ideas logically: With a better learning, the students practice to implement their ideas and skills into real world entities.
- Support to Technical Enrichment: Providing various platforms to implement and execute ones technical art via Seminar, Symposium, Workshop, Technical conclave and Paper Presentation.
- Support to Special Talent: To appreciate ones special skill, various stages are provided. Team works are greatly encouraged.
- Opportunities: Promote Information Technology as a field of study and as a career destination that provides a wealth of opportunities to students regardless of their gender, race, or socio‐economic status.
Both the associations were inaugurated on 7th March 2014.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
E 'SAP is the ECE students level technical association which aims to educate the students with the state of art technologies to meet the growing challenges of the industry and to equip the students with strong foundations to achieve success in technical and professional careers. The Association activities for the academic year 2013-14 was inaugurated on 26th September 2013.