All students of Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Institute of Engineering and Technology (PKIET) are asked to maintain discipline and decorum in the campus and refrain from any activity that can tarnish the reputation of the institution. Violation of this will result in inviting disciplinary action as per the Pondicherry University/UGC/AICTE regulations.
- Ragging in any form or time is banned in the campus as well as in the hostel.
- Smoking and use of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to use cell phone within academic boundaries.
- All students are advised to maintain the environment clean.
- Vehicles should be parked in the parking space only.
- All the students are instructed to wear Identity card compulsorily.
- Students should come to the class room in a decent and presentable attire.
- Do not indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any women.
- Do not bring any political influence in matter pertaining to your carrier.
- Strike, Picketing, Gherao are totally banned in the campus.
- Use of Internet for the purpose other than academic related activities is banned.
- Malpractice of any kind will not be allowed during the Internal Assessment / University Examination.
- Students who indulge in copying from neighbors / Paper bits / Books / Notes / Calculators / Cell Phones etc., will be severely dealt with the prescribed University norms and rules as applicable for all University Examinations.
- All students are asked to attend laboratory classes with full presentation.
- Prescribed dress code is to be maintained in respective labs.
- Records should be brought and instructions should be followed accordingly.
- A congenial atmosphere should be maintained in the laboratory classes.
Misbehavior with students / Staff will not be entertained in labs and, if any, it will be seriously dealt with.