- Equal opportunity: Every student has the human and civil right to quality education that develops his/her potential, independence and character.
- Transparency and Accountability: Transparency and Accountability are intertwined principles to the set vision and mission. Ensure that public resources are used efficiently and effectively.
- Professionalism: Maintain the highest professional standards, and except the status, compensation and respect due for all professionals.
- Partnership: Partnership with parents, families, communities, industries and other stake holders are essential to ensure quality education and student success.
- Collective action: Both professional status and the quality education improve when united and advocated collectively.